- ‟Analysis of the risk of diffusion and endemism of avian influenza in Cuba”.
- “Contribution to the improvement of the information and surveillance system of priority animal diseases for Cuba”.
- Improvement of the information and surveillance system for priority animal diseases for Cuba. Analysis of health-related data series and establishment of baselines for alert.
- Avian influenza emergency program risk analysis of dissemination and endemism of avian influence in Cuba.
- Diagnostic clarification and epidemiological study of health problems in species of veterinary interest.
- Building Resilience to Health Hazards to Improve Population Health and Well-Being. (Switzerland – Cuba).
- Risk analysis
- Animal, public, and One Health surveillance
- Analysis of emerging diseases
- Spatial analysis of health events
2016- Present. Cuba. National Centre for Animal and Plant Health (CENSA). Direction of Animal Health. Epidemiology-clinic Group. (Young research)
2020-2021. Research Fellowships/ Veterinary Public Health Institute, Universität Bern. Switzerland.
2011-2016. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Agrarian University of Havana, Cuba. Graduated of Higher Education, Bachelor in Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnist.
2017-2019. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Agrarian University of Havana, Cuba. Graduated of Master's degree in preventive veterinary medicine.
2019- Present. Ph.D. student in veterinary sciences, animal and plant health programme. National Centre for Animal and Plant Health (CENSA), Cuba.